Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time Out

I'm sorry I haven't posted the next in the Sundress Tutorial. I had this wonderful LONG post on fabric, and it took me quite a long time to write it, as I have 3 toddler boys running around. However, the laptop battery died just before I came to "publish post," and there must have been a glitch with Blogger because it only saved half the post. So...you'll have to wait a bit for me to stop being mad at Blogger and rewrite it. :-D

Also, the sewing has halted. My machine is a VERY old machine, and it just doesn't work well anymore. So I'm getting a new machine!! I'm very excited!!! It's an early early Christmas present from my parents. It's a beautiful Brother 110-stitch Computerized Sewing Machine. And now I must await for it to be delivered. It really is like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment