Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome!

A friend told me I needed to be a grown-up and get a blog like the rest of them.

I've had this blog set up for awhile, but never posted anything to it. Why? Because I have an 8 month old son, and that's a pretty darn good reason! However, this week he came down with an ear infection, and I'm giving him the luxury to sleep as long as he pleases. Just so happens he's taking a 3 hour nap today!

I recently left my promising career at a national bank in order to be able to spend more time with my family. I never thought I would want to do this, but one can never foretell how they'll feel about being a mother until they actually are one. Obviously, this is going to create a gaping hole in our finances where my paycheck used to be, but I am confident that everything will work out for the best.

I will be a happier, more fulfilled person with this path in my life. Please join me as I enter this new dimension!

No comments:

Post a Comment