Monday, January 16, 2012

10 Goals For This Week

photo credit

Well, it seems this blog has become a catch all, now hasn't it?!  It was supposed to be a knitting blog, but I'll tell you something.  Not a whole lot of knitting happens with young toddlers!  And now, we just moved, so all my yarn is packed in boxes and bags.  So, you all will have to bear with me as I get my life back in order.

I'm going to try to keep myself more organized this year.  I'm going to simplify my life so it doesn't become too overwhelming.  A lot of big changes are going to happen to our family (fingers crossed) in the next few years, so it'll be of the utmost importance to stay on top of things!

Because of this, I've decided to share weekly with you 10 goals I have for my week.  They may not be lofty goals, and in the beginning, they may be goals I know I'll obtain, just to keep myself motivated.  Still, they will be challenging for me to meet them all!

Home
1. Finish unpacking kitchen
2. Finish unpacking living room
3. Do one load of laundry per day
4. Donate/give away what we don't need for the next 6 months

Kids
5. Take them outside to play in the snow
6. Mail out Benjamin's birthday invitations

Husband/Marriage
7. Plan something he and I can do together after the kids have gone to bed
8. Make sure he knows I'm appreciative of everything he does for us.

Knitting
9. Work 20 repeats on my Spectra scarf
10. Find a stranded colorwork mitten pattern that I like

Does anyone else set weekly goals to motivate themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment